dan2k

Trump thoughts Bill?????

• NZGamer.com VIP Silver VIP

• Members
  • 2777 posts
  • PSN:yrmumma87

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:06 PM

I can't believe that nobodys done a topic about this yet. Never mind

So the idea is that this is the start of the next Halo trilogy, it will be interesting to see what they come up with. I found the teaser anyways

We won't see the game until later on in 2012 though, but so far it looks pretty gud

#2 guitar93

guitar93
  • Steam ID:TastesLikeBacon
  • PSN:OkTimeForPlanC
  • Xbox Live:theCRUNGE401

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:47 PM

The trailer just doesn't have that 'Halo' spark to it for me. Probably because Bungie have ditched this game. But i can't judge a game from just one small trailer. I will definitely keep an eye out for this game though, i have always enjoyed playing Halo.

#3 Stark97

Stark97
  • Steam ID:Stark97

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:42 PM

I'm kinda glad Bungie aren't at the helm, sure 343 indrust are mostly Bungie employees, but its not like they have done an amazing job with the Halo series, they are good games, but a new fresh take on it, with fresh minds is needed. Halo Reach is awesome (well done Bungie), i still reckon, thats what Halo 3 should have been like, single player at least, if it had been a bit more polished it would have been awesome.

Really pumped for Halo 4 though. More excited just to play as the MC again, will be interesting to see where the story goes, mabey some MC backstory please, for those that haven't read the books. The trailer has me excited, keeping an eye on some gameplay. I'm getting a "Halo" vibe in the trailer, its a good teaser, doesn't show much, but enough to get everyone talking.

Not sure about a whole new trilogy though, thats the only thing i'm worried about. Would never have guessed that.
We'll see.

Edited by Stark97, 01 July 2011 - 11:10 AM.

#4 dan2k

dan2k

Trump thoughts Bill?????

• NZGamer.com VIP Silver VIP

• Members
  • 2777 posts
  • PSN:yrmumma87

Posted 01 July 2011 - 11:41 PM

I could be wrong about this one being the start of another trilogy, but you never know. If it becomes a massive hit (like the other games in the francise have), then Nos 5 and 6 could be here before i turn 30 ;)

#5 Waltman

Waltman
  • Xbox Live:Waltman NZ

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:41 PM

I'm most likely going to buy it. The halo universe is just so damn cool. I'm also looking forward to see what 343 is going to to with it, a fresh take is what the Halo series needs.

#6 D4nzy

D4nzy

The Man.

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Gold VIP

• Gaming Night Host
  • 4475 posts
  • Xbox Live:D4nzy

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:05 PM

Yeah if you actually know enough about the halo universe it can be quite exciting. I am look forward to both the anniversary remake and halo 4. Who is making the remake? Or should I say who is remaking the remake?

#7 Krinto

Krinto
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • Steam ID:Krinto1
  • PSN:Krinto-
  • Xbox Live:Krinto1

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:27 PM

343 is "remaking the remake" with the Reach engine, so should be fun playin all the old maps in high def, bring on Blood Gulch! :P. Lookin forward to Halo 4 to, hopefully by then i'll have got round to gettin the acheivements i missed in 3.

#8 D4nzy

D4nzy

The Man.

• Gaming Night Host
  • 4475 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:54 PM

343 is "remaking the remake" with the Reach engine, so should be fun playin all the old maps in high def, bring on Blood Gulch! :P. Lookin forward to Halo 4 to, hopefully by then i'll have got round to gettin the acheivements i missed in 3.

Sweet as, it should be a goody, I think I heard that they are gunnna make the multiplayer like they did with odst and give a new disc with new maps but for reach.. There is a blood gulch on reach already pretty much though. yeah i think i got 1300ish on halo 3 still ned another 450ish maybe..

#9 Krinto

Krinto
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:11 PM

Sweet as, it should be a goody, I think I heard that they are gunnna make the multiplayer like they did with odst and give a new disc with new maps but for reach.. There is a blood gulch on reach already pretty much though. yeah i think i got 1300ish on halo 3 still ned another 450ish maybe..

Yea i neva got round to getting reach just played it at my mates, its on my list but i haven't got any money. On 3 i need to get a few more of the little achievements and pass the flood hive level on legendary but i keep losing my patience with it, just need to find some time to practice my lousy skills.

#10 D4nzy

D4nzy

The Man.

• Gaming Night Host
  • 4475 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:23 PM

Yea i neva got round to getting reach just played it at my mates, its on my list but i haven't got any money. On 3 i need to get a few more of the little achievements and pass the flood hive level on legendary but i keep losing my patience with it, just need to find some time to practice my lousy skills.

Just pass it on co-op.. you still get the achievement. do you have live?

#11 Krinto

Krinto
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:38 PM

Just pass it on co-op.. you still get the achievement. do you have live?

Sadly i only have silver, whenever i do get enough money i end up buying a new game because i dont wana hit my 10 gig cap, cause dial up in the country makes you wana pull your hair out :P. I'll just have get one of my mates help one day.

#12 Stark97

Stark97

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:19 PM

I play Reach a fair amount, will be up for some games. I still reckon its what Halo3 should have at least looked like, so much polish to it. Technically its the best Halo to date imo, although Halo1 was where i had the most fun. I enjoyed Halo3 though it was a fun game, online was the best part. Campaign was good, not as good as all the hype but fun to play through. Looking forward to Halo4. Hopefully MC gets a kick ass story this time around.

I said the other day i was finding Reach quite easy on legendary. I take that back, been finding it quite a challenge now, i'm about halfway through, taken about 10 hours i think. It did start easy enough, but now i'm battling an elite for a good 10min period. Even grunts can end my sh*t rather quickly. I'm finding taking it really slow and using scoped pistol and rifle to be the best way through. Its doable, but will take me awhile i'm predicting.

How did everyone find Reach on Legend?

Edited by Stark97, 14 July 2011 - 02:24 PM.

#13 D4nzy

D4nzy

The Man.

• Gaming Night Host
  • 4475 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 02:36 PM

I play Reach a fair amount, will be up for some games. I still reckon its what Halo3 should have at least looked like, so much polish to it. Technically its the best Halo to date imo, although Halo1 was where i had the most fun. I enjoyed Halo3 though it was a fun game, online was the best part. Campaign was good, not as good as all the hype but fun to play through. Looking forward to Halo4. Hopefully MC gets a kick ass story this time around.

I said the other day i was finding Reach quite easy on legendary. I take that back, been finding it quite a challenge now, i'm about halfway through, taken about 10 hours i think. It did start easy enough, but now i'm battling an elite for a good 10min period. Even grunts can end my sh*t rather quickly. I'm finding taking it really slow and using scoped pistol and rifle to be the best way through. Its doable, but will take me awhile i'm predicting.

How did everyone find Reach on Legend?

It was a mission, wait till you get to the mission where you gotta infiltrate the corvette elite ship thing! There is so many elites in there and invisible leader ones with swords, quite a challenge, great game and good luck! Haha. Id be keen to play some reach with you, are we already friends? I'm not to sure. Feel free to add me!

#14 Stark97

Stark97

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:16 PM

It was a mission, wait till you get to the mission where you gotta infiltrate the corvette elite ship thing! There is so many elites in there and invisible leader ones with swords, quite a challenge, great game and good luck! Haha. Id be keen to play some reach with you, are we already friends? I'm not to sure. Feel free to add me!

Urgggh yeah i know the one, not looking forward to it, that will be the hardest part i think. Even on normal barely made it, started running out of ammo. I'll add you when i'm online, will be a couple of days, pretty sure your not on my list. I'm always up for some Reach.

I got Gears 2 today as well, so might be playing that next. If you have it, i need some help with Insane on coop :thumbsup:

#15 D4nzy

D4nzy

The Man.

• Gaming Night Host
  • 4475 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:33 PM

Urgggh yeah i know the one, not looking forward to it, that will be the hardest part i think. Even on normal barely made it, started running out of ammo. I'll add you when i'm online, will be a couple of days, pretty sure your not on my list. I'm always up for some Reach.

I got Gears 2 today as well, so might be playing that next. If you have it, i need some help with Insane on coop :thumbsup:

Oh yeah I don't own it but I can probs borrow it from a mate, that'd be good, it is super hard though I think!

#16 D4nzy

D4nzy

The Man.

• Gaming Night Host
  • 4475 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:22 PM

Anyone seen any good stuff in halo fest videos about halo 4?

#17 guitar93

guitar93
  • Steam ID:TastesLikeBacon
  • PSN:OkTimeForPlanC
  • Xbox Live:theCRUNGE401

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:09 PM

Just watching the two videos now.... will edit this post later.

#18 Waltman

Waltman
  • Xbox Live:Waltman NZ

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:50 AM

Feast your eyes on this!

Looking amazing! Really keen to see what 343 does with the Halo series. This has got me pretty excited!

#19 Gazza420

Gazza420

Truxican Wrestler

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Steam ID:Gazza_NZ
  • Xbox Live:II Gazza nz II

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:23 AM

This is cool too:

Abit of game footage in there...(although it IS pre-alpha)

Edited by Gazza420, 06 March 2012 - 09:25 AM.

#20 D4nzy

D4nzy

The Man.

• Gaming Night Host
  • 4475 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:16 PM

Looks like 343 know what they are doing, I'm looking forward to it!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halo, Halo 4, Xbox 360

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users