167 replies to this topic

#161 BizzyBox

BizzyBox
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Steam ID:freethegoldfish
  • PSN:BizzyBox

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:31 PM

It is indeed! Welcolme to the site bru. This is our little home away from CLANZ. I will send you a FR tonight but you should Add p1nkm15t also as he will send you a invite to the Clan in KZ3 after having a few games with you to make sure your not a complete doosh :lol: I kid!

Do you play any other games besides KZ3? You will see me most nights on BFBC2 but feel welcolme to send me a message to get me over to KZ3 for some games. Once your in the clan you will be able to join on other clan members in the KZ menus too so will give you a chance to party up with those guys.

Feel free to add some of the other guys in these threads also.

Hey, yeah I used to play BC2, but started playing other games (KZ3, TF2). I'll flip you two a friend request (unless you beat me to it). I'll gladly hop into a BC2 game with you if your squad isn't full also.

#162 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4811 posts
  • PSN:JorDogg

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:12 PM

TF2 on ps3? I can never find a game :( we having a game of bfbc2 tonight prob if your on.

#163 BizzyBox

BizzyBox
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:02 PM

TF2 on ps3? I can never find a game :( we having a game of bfbc2 tonight prob if your on.

Nah, on PC (Mac :P. inb4).

Sorry about before, we're over our bandwidth cap and our connection has been pretty shotty. Was fun while it lasted though, and i'm looking forward to future games

#164 p1nkm15t

p1nkm15t
  • Steam ID:p1nkm15t
  • PSN:p1nkm15t

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:46 PM

Hit us up when you're caps back, we'll play a few games :D

Tried to play some KZ3 last night, the only game I could find was a 3v3 ops (MALWR map), and the other two on my team were 12yos :/

Did most of the objectives myself. Couldn't win it though, as the other two only played medic the entire game, and the other team basically camped the battery on the last stage :(

#165 BizzyBox

BizzyBox
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:59 PM

Haha, I had a shocking experience the other day, getting put in four 1v1s. Connection might be alright now, was just acting up yesterday.

#166 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4811 posts
  • PSN:JorDogg

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:12 PM

Think axe was talking about having a kz3 game on Wednesday night, will reconfim and get back to you.

#167 citysoldier

citysoldier
  • Steam ID:Citysoldier01
  • PSN:Citysoldier

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:01 PM

Double Xp weekend running if you didnt now. Lol I played 2 games and was second in score and kills both games. Thats a first for me lol

#168 Toddyno7

Toddyno7
  • PSN:Toddyno7

Posted 22 May 2011 - 12:42 PM

I can do Wednesday and Thursday this week if any games are going.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users