Killzone 3: Online Talk

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#1 p1nkm15t

p1nkm15t
  • Steam ID:p1nkm15t
  • PSN:p1nkm15t

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:16 AM

Got em for everything else, should get this one up as well.

Begin chat!

Has anyone started up the KZ3 NZGR clan yet?

Edited by p1nkm15t, 25 February 2011 - 09:17 AM.

#2 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4869 posts
  • PSN:JorDogg

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:26 AM

Got em for everything else, should get this one up as well.

Begin chat!

Has anyone started up the KZ3 NZGR clan yet?

Nope, was waiting for Still to do it cause im unsure if they can transfer the leadership over like the last one. He might be off for a while though until his copy turns up so did you want to do it Pink? Or maybe it can be set up on the KZ site?

Anyways, playing it, loving it!

#3 ChinqMiau

ChinqMiau
  • PSN:ChinqMiau

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:31 AM

i played very briefly mp last night and got lost and killed on the maps all the frikkin time. i need to play botzone for 2-3 hours before getting back to mp. liking sp as well i have to say.

#4 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4869 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:00 AM

Yeah you get killed pretty quickly, have been running extra armor but unsure how much that helps?

#5 GEONXT

GEONXT
  • PSN:GEONXT
  • Xbox Live:GEONXT

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:16 AM

Awesome so got my copy amongst all the chaos in ChCh. Eb games Hornby got there stock in so went there before they ran out.

So whats the verdict what to use the 24 hour unlock code?

#6 chinaman71

chinaman71

[NZGR] Nomnomnom...

• NZGamer.com VIP 3 Star Silver VIP

• Members
  • 2648 posts
  • Steam ID:NZRDT1
  • PSN:RDT1
  • Wii:RDTNZL
  • Xbox Live:George Bush Jr

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:24 AM

Awesome so got my copy amongst all the chaos in ChCh. Eb games Hornby got there stock in so went there before they ran out.

So whats the verdict what to use the 24 hour unlock code?

dont really need it so is to level up. Useful for testing all classes though

#7 p1nkm15t

p1nkm15t

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:37 AM

If you haven't used it, I'd hold onto that 24hr unlock code for a bit.
I'm going to wait a couple of days, get to captain, and then use it to boost my points :D

Have to do all my unlock points as well. Got 9 from the Home thing, then there's another 3 with the CE.

Dear god they're trying to suck the people in aren't they? I'm always suspect of things when they start throwing lots of freebies in...

Is botzone still everything unlocked?

Couple of guys from AU were saying last night that anyone from NZ seemed to be lagging hard, and not falling over when they should.

#8 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4869 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:42 AM

There was no lag for me :) the prob just wingeing that nz players are better lol

edit: I used my unlock code from the get go so I could start off with an advantage unlocking points quicker so when it finish's 24 hours later I will have enough unlock points to get some of the things I want without taking too much of a hit.

I see where your going with the botzone thing there Pink, you could test out all the guns there before using unlock points to see what you want. You would think it would have everything unlocked since its nothing like COD ^_^

Cracks me up at how many times I was asked last night if the Killstreaks unlock anything (stupid COD fanboys!) and the people I hear on the mics are typical of a COD lobbie so hope that fans out a bit once they all go back :lol:

Yes im a KZ fanboy :thumbsup:

Edited by JDogg, 25 February 2011 - 11:52 AM.

#9 ChinqMiau

ChinqMiau

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:56 PM

botzone is all unlocked, yes.

#10 chinaman71

chinaman71

[NZGR] Nomnomnom...

• Members
  • 2648 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:10 PM

To all that are holding off the 24hour code it is 24hrs of GAMEPLAY not time. Was playing with quite a few ozzys some from GaS and some other clans and they activated on Wednesday (damn early ozzy stores) and they are still going. Will be able to confirm around 10 tonight though

#11 onehitter09

onehitter09

• [NZGR] - Clan Killzone 2
  • 3732 posts
  • PSN:OneHitter NZ
  • Xbox Live:OneHitter NZ

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:52 PM

There were a few AUS guys crying how sh*t KZ3 is compared to COD, just because they had a weak KDR. I picked up the MP play style pretty quickly although I get a sh*t KDR playing that second game mode.

Had a few games of that mode with cut scenes. The other team sucked & couldn't even get close to breaking the first defences. Then we blasted em on offence. Damn you crusher machine that kept squashing me lol.

#12 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4869 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:48 PM

To all that are holding off the 24hour code it is 24hrs of GAMEPLAY not time. Was playing with quite a few ozzys some from GaS and some other clans and they activated on Wednesday (damn early ozzy stores) and they are still going. Will be able to confirm around 10 tonight though

I really hope your right! I need those extra points :)

#13 citysoldier

citysoldier
  • Steam ID:Citysoldier01
  • PSN:Citysoldier

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:25 AM

I only played one multiplayer game. I suck. Just kept runing around trying to get to the objective and get blasted by someone in the door way or getting lost going up and down stairs lol. In botzone I can still stuff at range but not multiplayer. Not sure if its lag or just bad luck. Also I hate the invisble bastards or the disguised bastards (worse that tf2 spies). I'll have to play it a bit more and get used to everything. Sucks have to lvl tactitian to get my assault riffle but I do like the smg.

#14 ChinqMiau

ChinqMiau

Posted 26 February 2011 - 02:40 PM

i'm really sh*t playing mp but for now i'll put that down to not knowing what to do on the maps. never had this issue on bc2 but in this game i quite literally don't know wtf i am half the time. also i have to say i'm dreading that chaotic gameplay style, arming explosives is quite literally a question of someone being close by when most of the defense is respawning simply because all angles are opened. not to mention the chokepoints, that's same meatgrinder cluster f*** as kz2 used to be, rocketlaunchers, grenades, meleeing, smoke, explosions and those bloody death screeams... :rolleyes:

#15 mrblobby666

mrblobby666
  • PSN:mrblobby666

Posted 26 February 2011 - 02:58 PM

Loving the multiplayer on this haha, seem to do alright. :thumbsup:

#16 chinaman71

chinaman71

[NZGR] Nomnomnom...

• Members
  • 2648 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 04:46 PM

Can confirm it is 24 hrs of gameplay im still getting the bonus damn.... ill be level 45 before it runs out....

#17 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4869 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:13 PM

Yeah it has to be 24hrs gameplay cause mine is still going strong.

#18 p1nkm15t

p1nkm15t

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:42 PM

Can confirm it is 24 hrs of gameplay im still getting the bonus damn.... ill be level 45 before it runs out....

It's crazy. There'll be next to nothing left to unlock at the end of it. It's like the fat ugly kid giving everyone free stuff so people will be his friend...

#19 mrblobby666

mrblobby666
  • PSN:mrblobby666

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:40 PM

What class are you guys all playing as?

#20 GEONXT

GEONXT
  • PSN:GEONXT
  • Xbox Live:GEONXT

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:52 PM

Didnt work for me lost my code after prob 6 hours mp and 4 hours sp. Logged back in and all gone managed to clock up 30 unlock points during my time but gutted it still not thr!

Did this happen to anyone else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users