PSN: supvic

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • PSN:supvic

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:52 AM

Ive set up the sever,

Sever name: NZGamer
Password: kiwi

So she set up now if you want to get on now, not sure how it works but she's there!

Is that a permanent NZGR server? how much did it cost you and how long does it last? what maps/modes did you choose? how exactly do I find a specific server?

If it's actually private we should set up some random games like knife only, or C4 launching tanks into space like the BC2 days. Private servers were so easy to setup back then, I really took it for granted especially now that you have to pay for what was originally free, not to mention having to wait 5 months or so just to have the option.

Found this on youtube and thought it may interest some of you.

Just started using the M26 mass yesterday but the range is pitiful. The dart seems like a BC2 shotgun with slugs which was my favourite weapon so I might need to try that.
btw you had balls of steel last night on Grand Bazaar. Saw you continuously running into groups of enemies thinking "this isn't gonna last," next minute, they're all dead :blink: :o

Edited by Vicx, 18 April 2012 - 12:06 PM.

#1302 SpeediePetey

SpeediePetey

SpeediePetey

• Members
  • 1478 posts
  • Steam ID:speedie_petey3
  • PSN:Speedie_Petey
  • Xbox Live:SpeediePetey

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:00 PM

Just started using the M26 mass yesterday but the range is pitiful. The dart seems like a BC2 shotgun with slugs which was my favourite weapon so I might need to try that.
btw you had balls of steel last night on Grand Bazaar. Saw you continuously running into groups of enemies thinking "this isn't gonna last," next minute, they're all dead :blink: :o

Haha thanks man, I actually got in a bit of sh*t for that with the guys that participated for exploiting the m26 heavy barrel glitch. But man it was way too fun. Was a fun night though.

#1303 oh2bme

oh2bme

Average

• Members
  • 1879 posts
  • PSN:oh2bme
  • Xbox Live:SwimmingEmu3894

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:11 AM

Had a 2hr game of conquest last night no discons and was neck and neck with 30 tickets left out of 1000 and we won was epic.

#1304 Waltman

Waltman
  • Members
  • 1566 posts
  • Xbox Live:Waltman NZ

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:27 AM

Hey guys,

We're going to be having a Xbox 360 battlefield 3 gaming night like the Ps3 one. Going to be hiring out a server on the 2nd of May. So if you are keen or know anyone who would be keen to join, head along to http://forums.nzgame...0&#entry429460.

How did the ps3 night go? Any tips or warnings for hiring servers?

#1305 Vicx

Vicx

• Members
  • 1170 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:53 AM

this is EPIC! :thumbsup: don't skip a second of it.

as it not only blurs their vision but also decreases their accuracy, it seems suppression now almost makes you invincible. I've started using these tactics and it really works. Even if you don't get the kill you still rack up the suppression points.

#1306 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 2888 posts
  • PSN:JorDogg

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

haha fix one thing, break another. Frag rounds were bad but now every map is going to be a blury mess after everyone uses these tactics!

#1307 Toddyno7

Toddyno7
  • Members
  • 745 posts
  • PSN:Toddyno7

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

The M26 is killing the game when you come up against someone that is good with it. Just playing and sasdam_nzl_ was using it. Only way to kill them is by sneaking up behind one on one you always lose. So annoying and cheap. It's worse than the USAS with frag rounds I reckon. Dice just can't balance this game.

#1308 t-wade23

t-wade23
  • Members
  • 172 posts
  • PSN:T-WADE23

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

The M26 is killing the game when you come up against someone that is good with it. Just playing and sasdam_nzl_ was using it. Only way to kill them is by sneaking up behind one on one you always lose. So annoying and cheap. It's worse than the USAS with frag rounds I reckon. Dice just can't balance this game.

It is rather annoying playing with like 20 ppl using the m26 it seems unstopable and was getting owned but i decided to fight fire with fire and use the m26 mounted with a mg. If you cant beat em join em right?? :thumbsup:

#1309 Vicx

Vicx

• Members
  • 1170 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

haha fix one thing, break another. Frag rounds were bad but now every map is going to be a blury mess after everyone uses these tactics!

the video doesn't lie, it works unbelievably well with the M60, 240 and PKP (the heavy LMGs) in run n gun situations. As long as you start shooting them first they'll hardly get a shot on you, I can easily take out 2-3 people alone as long as they're suppressed, plus it only takes 3-5 bullets to kill with the those LMGs. Barely anyone's taking advantage of these tactics yet. I doubt they'll change it because you can still fight it with SQD COVR.

disappointing to hear all the people who least need to use it just happen to be the ones who are using it. I came up against some last night for the first time, tell them to stop and they'll just hurl abuse instead. If it became as widespread as the USAS+frags debacle heaps of people will probably ragequit BF3.

btw, post-patch, the SCAR-H is a BEAST! Low RPM so you can be outgunned in CQC sometimes so wouldn't recommend it on Seine, but it's lethal at all ranges .The heavy barrel is a must, increases velocity and accuracy at long range. Only takes 4-5 bullets to kill, one of my favourite guns now, loving it :karate:

edit: this is why the suppression video above works:

No.. Silly. When your screen goes blurry, that's called "Hero Mode"
Whenever your screen gets blurry and you can't shoot well, you have to run out at full speed sprinting at your enemy firing from the hip. Don't take cover, because that removes´╗┐ "Hero Mode" and activates "Pussy Mode" making your screen less blurry.

ModernWarfareBlasted

Edited by Vicx, 25 April 2012 - 05:06 PM.

#1310 siamese

siamese

siamesedreams

• Members
  • 1156 posts
  • PSN:siamesedreams

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

this is EPIC! :thumbsup: don't skip a second of it.

as it not only blurs their vision but also decreases their accuracy, it seems suppression now almost makes you invincible. I've started using these tactics and it really works. Even if you don't get the kill you still rack up the suppression points.

Lame :( I can imagine all 12 players running around riring from the hip and my screen becoming a blurry mess :(

#1311 DOMO-RIC

DOMO-RIC

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 532 posts
  • PSN:DOMO-RIC

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:43 PM

HAHA, that video is so good. I've been using suppression since the patch. I flicked it on by mistake and noticed that I instantly became harder to kill. No going back since then. There's times when I have suppressed someone, then I have stopped shooting, lined up a proper shot, and then killed them. The whole time they are just shooting randomly but can't hit anything. They may have been ultra noob though.

#1312 gee_force1

gee_force1

Gee

• Ambassador
  • 888 posts
  • PSN:gee_force1

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

Thought you guys might get a kick out of this if you haven't seen it already!

#1313 gee_force1

gee_force1

Gee

• Ambassador
  • 888 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:43 PM

#1314 Toddyno7

Toddyno7
  • Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

I fu$ken love that tank one. So,so true. I've lost count of the number of times that has happened to me. :angry2:

#1315 gee_force1

gee_force1

Gee

• Ambassador
  • 888 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:08 PM

#1316 gee_force1

gee_force1

Gee

• Ambassador
  • 888 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:10 PM

#1317 gee_force1

gee_force1

Gee

• Ambassador
  • 888 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:12 PM

#1318 Toddyno7

Toddyno7
  • Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:18 AM

Have to say I do like giving away snipers' positions. Not if they're actually adding something to the game but the ones who get 1-2 kills the whole game.

Watched one take off in a helicopter one game to land it miles away and try and snipe from it. Waited until the next helicopter spawned landed next to it, got in flew away only to jump out and watch it crash with the sniper still inside. They sent me quite a few abusive messages afterwards. :thumbsup:

#1319 siamese

siamese

siamesedreams

• Members
  • 1156 posts
  • PSN:siamesedreams

Posted 11 May 2012 - 09:36 AM

Was enjoying last night, until my flatmates started using all the bandwidth and I was left running on the spot and had to quit :(

Good to see a full NZGR squad even though you guys were rocking the CLNZ tag :thumbsup:

#1320 Kiwi08

Kiwi08

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • Steam ID:Kiwi_Blue
  • PSN:Kiwi161
  • Xbox Live:Everton Kiwi

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:53 PM

Was enjoying last night, until my flatmates started using all the bandwidth and I was left running on the spot and had to quit :(

Good to see a full NZGR squad even though you guys were rocking the CLNZ tag :thumbsup:

Yeah I saw someone running on the spot, not sure if it was you though :P
Were you near the containers at one of the first MCOMS (B?) on Caspian rush?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users