Photo

Noble Map Pack

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Waltman

Waltman
  • Xbox Live:Waltman NZ

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:32 AM

The noble map pack is out. Im jumping on now to play it. Its 800 msp.

#2 Riot Pig

Riot Pig

...But would you let your sister marry one?

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Bronze VIP

• Tester
  • 503 posts
  • PSN:The Riot Pig
  • Xbox Live:The Riot Pig

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:41 PM

All too happy to pay 800 msp for this. I wasn't expecting to enjoy Halo Reach as much as I have been, and I've definitely got my money's worth from it already.

It'll be a while before I actually start enjoying these new maps though. I can't enjoy a map if I don't know it well.

#3 Kunovix

Kunovix
  • Steam ID:Kunovix
  • Xbox Live:Shinobi Foxgrrl

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:56 PM

I was hoping to get this for my hubby for Christmas but unexpected bills got in the way so I'm hoping I'll be able to give him the points for it early next year. Reach is my favourite and I doubt the maps can be a disappointment.

#4 Waltman

Waltman

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:45 PM

I was hoping to get this for my hubby for Christmas but unexpected bills got in the way so I'm hoping I'll be able to give him the points for it early next year. Reach is my favourite and I doubt the maps can be a disappointment.

The noble map pack has 3 awesome maps in it. They've also now introduced an improvement to matchmaking so that you get to play the DLC maps more.

#5 Ron

Ron

Just working hard...

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• Admin
  • 9121 posts
  • PSN:NZGamer dot com
  • Wii:What's a Wii?
  • Xbox Live:NZGamer dot com

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:55 PM

What are the maps themselves like?

#6 Waltman

Waltman

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:42 PM

Here's some details, they are all really fun to play. My favourite is probably tempest - awesome visuals and great gameplay.

Anchor 9

“Orbital dockyards provide rapid refueling and repairs for a variety of UNSC vessels.”

Posted Image

Within the confines of this low orbit dry-dock, UNSC craft undergo rapid repair and rearmament in support of the enduring war effort. But for the small squads of infantry who now fight over the mirrored interior hallways and open central hangar bay, this platform no longer provides any safe harbor whatsoever – whether the close quarters combat is occurring inside or out of its artificial gravitational field.

Tempest

"Though we may never fully understand these devices, it is not our nature to leave ancient stones unturned.”

Posted Image

This abandoned shoreline facility bends both sea and sky to an unnatural purpose, but the ground itself has quickly become another all too familiar battlefield. Though the two opposing symmetrical bases may never reveal their ancient purpose, both now offer makeshift shelter and access to strategic routes perfectly suited for small and large scale skirmishes alike.

Breakpoint

“ONI officials believe the data buried within this artifact is key to our survival.”

Posted Image

Atop this icy precipice, the Invasion continues. These modular archaeological labs were never intended to withstand such a large scale onslaught of Covenant military power, but the information being extracted here may prove vital to humanity’s survival. In response to the imminent Covenant threat, UNSC ground and air assets have been deployed to bolster entrenched Spartan countermeasures. This site must yield salvation, or it will become a grave.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users