#21 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 4811 posts
  • PSN:JorDogg

Posted 05 March 2009 - 09:23 AM

I just created a game, if anyone's keen just jump in. It's called NZ/AUS, it has a 20 player limit, just me in there so far. XD

I was wondering what you were doing in there by yourself, if I had known you were waiting for more people I would have stayed. :)

Yeah i seen you pop in, lol. It takes ages to start a match sometimes. People (including me) just glance over them for something already up and running.

Same here, I just search and jump into the room with the most people, cant beat 32 people on a map aye, itís epic! Itís the one game so far where I actually have to watch my back constantly!

#22 Illmatic

Illmatic

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 6262 posts
  • PSN:Stillmatic
  • Xbox Live:Stilmatik

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:34 AM

Going to try and start up another game. Same name NZ/AUS, and player count is 20.

#23 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4811 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:32 AM

Going to try and start up another game. Same name NZ/AUS, and player count is 20.

I will be keen for a game after 6pm tonight, damn work! need all the practice i can get and level up, still pretty low, have Medic and SMGs for the standard soldier.

I like all the medals you can get like the 'body count' one that means when playing 'body count' i can rake up more points. In saying that if i just did nothing but body counts im sure i would level up alot quicker but would miss out on all the other cool medals. Was stoked when i got the one that game me extra ammo at the start, needed for those long kill streaks!

#24 Illmatic

Illmatic

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 6262 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:49 PM

I'm on today until about 5:30, then i'll jump back on when my lady goes to bed (about 9:30).

edit: f***! Why does everyone make 32 player games? Do people think more players the better or something? Those games are crap, too much chaos (spawn, kill, die...repeat). It'd be alright for large maps, but every f***ing map? :) 12-24 player games is the sweet spot. <3

#25 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4811 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:20 PM

I'm on today until about 5:30, then i'll jump back on when my lady goes to bed (about 9:30).

edit: f***! Why does everyone make 32 player games? Do people think more players the better or something? Those games are crap, too much chaos (spawn, kill, die...repeat). It'd be alright for large maps, but every f***ing map? :) 12-24 player games is the sweet spot. <3

I think right now it is the novelty right, we can so we will! I'm sure that will wear off and games will come down a bit. Will try to get on after 9.30 for some games.

#26 laser101

laser101

laser101

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Blue VIP

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • PSN:laser101
  • Wii:no
  • Xbox Live:no

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:47 PM

count me in guys :)

#27 stungaf

stungaf
  • Location:/lōˈkāSHən/ Noun. 1. A particular place or position.
  • PSN:stungaf

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:46 PM

then i'll jump back on when my lady goes to bed (about 9:30).

*whoopish*

yeah, nah i know what you mean.

i too bare the scars of braided leather.

#28 Illmatic

Illmatic

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 6262 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:59 AM

then i'll jump back on when my lady goes to bed (about 9:30).

*whoopish*

yeah, nah i know what you mean.

i too bare the scars of braided leather.

Kinky! I thought me and my girl were the only ones, now i don't feel so dirty. :P

For real though, a just sacrifice to keep us sane. XD

Spoiler
i'm jumping into the kill zone! :)

#29 Illmatic

Illmatic

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 6262 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:54 AM

Killzone.com is back up and running, stats and all.

#30 bluntcorpse

bluntcorpse

The Bluntman

• NZGamer.com VIP Bronze VIP

• Members
  • 786 posts
  • PSN:bluntcorps

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:09 AM

I'll be keen for tonight bout 9.30pm. Illmatic you were my first kill of the day yesterday. Then i proceeded to get owned. Need to rank up badly to get the abilities. Only just got the medic. One good conduct away from more ammo at respawn. Thank f*** for that. just haven't had the time. and i agree on the 32 player games being too much carnage.

#31 Gazza22

Gazza22

Yeah, Nah, Definitely

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Tester
  • 2450 posts
  • PSN:High_Fiiive

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:18 AM

Saw you blokes on KZ2 online last night.
Sorry I couldn't join the party. I'm trying to complete Skate. so I can trade it in for Skate 2. Also took Warhawk for one last spin before I trade it.

#32 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4811 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:32 AM

Running soooo slow though! I should be keen for some games round 9.30pm tonight, might be semi-drunk though (being friday) so wont be any good!

#33 bluntcorpse

bluntcorpse

The Bluntman

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:58 AM

Running soooo slow though! I should be keen for some games round 9.30pm tonight, might be semi-drunk though (being friday) so wont be any good!

me too. be getting owned no doubt. but i never really give a shite about my stats. For me if i start to care it ruins the fun. I get all shitty when i die etc. If i say f*** it and not worry bout stats or level then i die i laugh and try kill you back. no aggression. GOOD TIMES. see you on there. anyone else keen then add me and we shall battle.

we should set up a game and post the name here like illmatic did the other night. Prehaps the same name?

#34 JDogg

JDogg

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 4811 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 02:19 PM

me too. be getting owned no doubt. but i never really give a shite about my stats. For me if i start to care it ruins the fun. I get all shitty when i die etc. If i say f*** it and not worry bout stats or level then i die i laugh and try kill you back. no aggression. GOOD TIMES. see you on there. anyone else keen then add me and we shall battle.

we should set up a game and post the name here like illmatic did the other night. Prehaps the same name?

Yeh I find I never get sh*tty at people who kill me, I get more sh*tty when my team is crap and not doing what they are supposed to do. Like I have been the assassination target before and my whole team has just up and left me to be hunted down and killed by the whole other team! :(

#35 Illmatic

Illmatic

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 6262 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:22 PM

I don't think i'll have time to jump on tonight. I'll be playing Sunday 9-2 in the arvo, so maybe we could set something up for then?

#36 Illmatic

Illmatic

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 6262 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:08 AM

Managed to get a game up and running. It's called Killzilla. 20 player limit.

#37 Trigun

Trigun

Play with me!

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • PSN:Silvion

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:44 PM

That was a great server Illmatic, was so nice being able to play with almost no delay.

#38 Illmatic

Illmatic

[NZGR]

• Members
  • 6262 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:41 PM

That was a great server Illmatic, was so nice being able to play with almost no delay.

Cheers, took a while to get started. Some good games today with you, Bluntcorpse, kiwi?? and Jdogg.

I prefer to set up games because of that. They're hard to get up and running though. It takes a while for someone to join, then you start playing 1 on 1, they start losing and then leave. :thumbsup: Once you get 2 on 2 the room starts to grow a lot faster, it's keeping people in the game that's the hard part.

I like to run Body Count a bit longer (7 mins) with a 50 kill limit, that way it gives everyone a chance to build up some good points and get some ribbons too. I think i might start making Capture and Hold a bit longer to get the 'kill 10 people while holding' ribbon, i haven't got a single one. O_o

#39 Trigun

Trigun

Play with me!

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • PSN:Silvion

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:13 PM

Someone set up a server called AUS1 today, he made every goal 15mins long with maximum points required to win and it just became such a mess that it was absolutely epic. Was managing around 300 points a game on the winning team and could earn every type of ribbon easily. Haven't had that much fun in a while.

Highly recommend at least trying that type of server.

#40 bluntcorpse

bluntcorpse

The Bluntman

• Members
  • 786 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:29 PM

Good games today. Made Captain too. Be keen to get some clan battles under way. I like the longer games. Gives a chance to get good scores and ribbons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users