• PSN:galaxiid
  • Wii:galaxiid (nintendo network id)
  • Xbox Live:gravitygrace

Posted 01 September 2008 - 05:13 PM

Norton causes more problems than it fixes :unsure:

#22 Nivicious

Nivicious

Posted 01 September 2008 - 05:27 PM

hmm ok... funny we're talking about this cos ive been having problems with my laptop alredy.

not sure if its a bug or virus that did it but a .dll (WMSPDMOD.DLL)... ive alredy made a thread and got advice on what to do a wile ago but it maes my comp freeze every 30 mins or so....

but anyway i got a 2 month free full subscription which came with the laptop and then bought the actual disk at the same time, so waited for that free subscription to finish (harvey norman person's advice) then was going to install the disk version, but now my disk drive is screwed so going in 2moro hpefully

but should i relli buy a different antivirus program? any u can recommend?

cos it was stopping all these virus's and i thought it was working fine

#23 ChaOtiX

ChaOtiX

SEGA Fan = Living the has been

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Bronze VIP

• Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:05 PM

If you really feel like paying money then NOD32 is the best anti virus hands down. Low footprint, fast scanning and few problems.

AVG free,avast and AntiVir are great and free!! Personaly I use AVG and Avast. But I have read good things about AntiVir (last time I used it was about 3 years ago).

Couple that with Comodo or kerio personal firewall and you have a high quality prevention system for free.

#24 Koopa18

Koopa18

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:15 PM

Im angry because i have a maths exam tomorrow morning, and i know nothing about it!

Fu*k sh*t fu*k rar angry!

But the good news is i dont care about maths, i care about Biology, which i aced.

#25 Rapidity

Rapidity
  • NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Gold VIP

• [NZGR] - Clan Killzone 2
  • 2325 posts
  • PSN:Cruise_Elroy
  • Xbox Live:Cruise Elroy

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:59 PM

F***ers especially in 4wd's that think they own the road & take no notice of anyone else, the other day I'm on the bike cruising along at 35km & this **** parked up on the side of the road decides to open his door as I'm riding past & during the same ride I'm coming off Dyers Road in Chch & another **** decides to pull out right in front of me & I nearly plow into the side of him

#26 BlackRetina

BlackRetina
  • Steam ID:BlackRetina
  • PSN:AnarchistPND

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:22 PM

On the topic of exams, I would like to say "f*ck you amateur exam-writers". I just did a 3 hour exam which was poorly written (trick questions included) and made me rage in the middle of an exam. I think I maintained a merit mark but f*** that, I wanted excellence.

#27 FaPo

FaPo

Halcyon Tom

• NZGamer.com VIP 2 Star Gold VIP

• Members
  • 10942 posts
  • PSN:suckmycock

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:28 AM

"independent woman" who don't know how to fuel up their pointless SUV's
The skinhead who came into my work and used racial slurs against 4 mongrel mob members, and the 4 mongrel mob members who nearly beat a skinhead to death with their own hands.

The Island family next door, who take it upon themselves to pull weapons out when we throw weekend drinks (ask finn about the axe)

Patrons of the new "lone star" at the end of our street, who don't know (or care enough to...) how to park efficiently, next time some old todger take up 3 parks in his honda civic outside my house im going to sh*t on his windscreen.

Female cops who think they have something to proove (and go out of their way to ticket you on anything they can find)

The two national supporters who tried to have a fist fight with me at lone star because i told them John Key has no policy, and voting solely for change is retarded.

and last but not least

My womans hormones, as Ben Stone said when in my situation "You know what? I know this isn't you talking, it's your hormones, but I would just like to say, "f*** you, hormones! You are a crazy b*tch, hormones!" Not Alison, hormones. f*** 'em. It's a girl, buy some pink sh*t."

#28 stupidlikeafox

stupidlikeafox

No sleep 'til bed time

• NZGamer.com VIP 4 Star Gold VIP

• 12455 posts
  • PSN:foxymcstupid

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:40 AM

my gf in the morning. im pretty sure shes extremely jealous of the fact that i dont get up as early as her so she goes out of her way to wake me up.

friends having baby girls. there are 5 under 3 year olds in my circle and no boys. im sick of buying pink sh*t.

#29 Koopa18

Koopa18

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:19 PM

On the topic of exams, I would like to say "f*ck you amateur exam-writers". I just did a 3 hour exam which was poorly written (trick questions included) and made me rage in the middle of an exam. I think I maintained a merit mark but f*** that, I wanted excellence.

What Exam was it? English?

my gf in the morning.

You could have come up with a MUCH better reason than that <_<

#30 Hellrend3r

Hellrend3r

GRIM ALLEN

• NZGamer.com VIP Gold VIP

• Members
  • 5244 posts
  • Steam ID:Hentaimonsters
  • PSN:PollutedWomb
  • Xbox Live:Locust Shift

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:27 PM

Fags On Xbox Live And Youtube.

'Nuff Said.

#31 stupidlikeafox

stupidlikeafox

No sleep 'til bed time

• 12455 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:28 PM

meh, i like my sleep.

m*a*s*h. not only is it hard to type, its not funny and the theme song is annoying.

#32 djkicks

djkicks

Misa <3

• Tester
  • 11146 posts
  • Steam ID:ProfessorKicks
  • Xbox Live:Chalcopyrite

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:46 PM

Posted Image WTF MASH is awesome! It's one of the funnies shows on Prime. It' not meant to be funny all the time. It's a serious show too. Like one of the last episodes it was real sad when...

Hawkeye goes mental and explains to a psychiatrist. He is on a parked bus at night with some civilians and there are North Korans out in the bushes looking for them and a Korean lady has a chicken. The chicken keeps clucking and won't shut up. So Hawk yells at her to shut it up or else the soldiers will find them. So she kills the chicken. But in the end it turns out the chicken was
Spoiler

#33 stupidlikeafox

stupidlikeafox

No sleep 'til bed time

• 12455 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 06:06 PM

meh, im sure coronation street has some tear jerking moments but i aint watching that annoying show either.

#34 ChaOtiX

ChaOtiX

SEGA Fan = Living the has been

• NZGamer.com VIP 1 Star Bronze VIP

• Members
  • 746 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 06:20 PM

Lying cu*ts who give you thier word only knowing that they dont care if they can uphold it or not. Just so long as they can get thier way.

#35 Mr.Deflok

Mr.Deflok

The Legend of Swordhorse

• Members
  • 10472 posts
  • PSN:MrDeflok
  • Wii:7711 8664 2491 3649

Posted 02 September 2008 - 06:23 PM

Fanboys who post in threads RE consoles they don't own/hate so much and winge.

#36 stupidlikeafox

stupidlikeafox

No sleep 'til bed time

• 12455 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 06:30 PM

^people who rarely post comments on blogs, and when they do its something along the lines of "this blogs too short", "this blogs too short" or "this blog does not have the correct amount of vowels. FAIL". dont see you posting any blogs...

#37 djkicks

djkicks

Misa <3

• Tester
  • 11146 posts
  • Steam ID:ProfessorKicks
  • Xbox Live:Chalcopyrite

Posted 02 September 2008 - 06:57 PM

I'm annoyed with my tongue. I'm trying to enjoy a tasty dinner. Chicken things and stuff and I can only eat on the right side because it's too painful. <_<

#38 haakuturi

haakuturi

::lost::

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Steam ID:haakuturi
  • Xbox Live:haakuturi

Posted 02 September 2008 - 06:59 PM

I'm annoyed with my tongue. I'm trying to enjoy a tasty dinner. Chicken things and stuff and I can only eat on the right side because it's too painful. <_<

wow. I'm feelin' the hate! You all make me feel so much happier lol

oh, on topic? Umm. I hate the people that call work and say "I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR INTERNETS - MAKE IT WORK AND THEN GIVE ME $500 BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW sh*t!".

Yeah.

#39 stungaf

stungaf
  • Location:/lōˈkāSHən/ Noun. 1. A particular place or position.
  • PSN:stungaf

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:12 PM

Fags On Xbox Live And Youtube.

'Nuff Said.

people who say "nuff said."

if it's clear you've said enough, then don't say anything else.
also with your apostrophe and capitalised "N" you've made as many keystrokes as you would have typing "enough"

when i read someone say "nuff said" i imagine after typing it they smugly recline back in their chair with their hands clasped behind their head basking in their awesome post.

nothing personal though just taking the opportunity to speak my mind.
don't take it as a hostile welcome to the forum

#40 Genocide

Genocide
  • Xbox Live:GenoProf

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:30 PM

Monopoly, I suck at it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cant, Even, First, World, Problems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users